Dawie,
there are so many better solutions, I try not to pick one over another.
  Good today is better than perfect tomorrow, in many cases.  No reason
we can't have both, but I may only be able to work on one myself, today.

Darryl

--
Darryl McMahon
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?

The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy (now in print and eBook)
http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/