Hi Keith,

There was no intention to slur anybody in my last post - just a desire to show
a balanced point of view.
How scientific would you like me to get? I can start with Maxwell's wave
equations if you like and work up to RSA encryption algorithms but I suspect
that would bore everybody senseless.

My only point is that there should even handed reasoning on this topic and that
a myopic quasi-religious take on a highly technical subject is misleading.

Best Regards

Philip