Dear members: . Estimated friends: This is Roger Cotrina from Lima - Peru. I am
gliding to install a small  biodiesel plant to obtain 1,000 daily liters of
biodiesel using oil of palm and recycled oils.

  May someone recommend to me some plant or brand of this capacity and the
manufacturer?

This step that dare is the preliminary one to develop a bigger project in the
jungle of Peru taking the great advantages of the tax incentives that the
government has given recently.

  Reards

  Roger Cotrina