Cool! I haven't kept up with Jabbour's work in a while but I visited his lab in 2003 and he helped me design an OLED deposition system. A hell of a nice guy. He told me all the details of his self made deposition tool for OLED devices and what he would improve if he were to do it over. You don't get that level of openness and willingness to share information every day! Very inspiring. So he is getting 100% quantum efficiency now eh? Wow. Next thing you know they'll be painting the bottom of the stealth planes with OLED materials so they match the colour of the sky and perform daylight war crimes for the ol administration.

Joe

Kirk McLoren wrote:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070416221943.htm
And we think a fluorescent at 14% is pretty good.
This is revolutionary.
Kirk