I'm not really sure, but the way of working of reverse osmosis is to
separate a concentrated solution (of one/various solid in a liquid) between
an very-low concentrated solution and a very-high solution.  But it is the
case of solids solved in liquids.  The problem between
methanol-ethanol/water is that they are both miscible liquids, so the
technique, in this case, I think it's not applicable.

The refractory distillation and molecular sieves are totally different ways
to purificate, but are the best to separate miscible liquids.