I strongly agree with that but there is hope I heard that we will all be switching to Chinese soon and they dont (saved one) use any punctuation Which is great news for all the punctuation marks As you know the period is even closer to extinction than the appostrophe followed closely by the comma in the mean time id (and another) liketotableamotiontoeliminatecapitalsandspacesaswell

Mike Weaver wrote:

I am sick and tired of people wasting apostrophes. There is a finite supply, and the Oxford English Dictionary estimates that we've already used more than half. Moreover, with more and more people studying English, this alarming trend will only get worse.

Remember.  Think before you punctuate.

Joe Street wrote:

Wow .....must be a slow news day in the sustainable world....

J;^>

robert and benita rabello wrote:

Thomas Kelly wrote:

There's no apostrophe in its as used below:
A car company can move it's factories to Mexico and claim it's a free
market.
       That would be the first its, ; right Miss Grundy.?

Possessive "its" in Standard English does not have an apostrophe, to distinguish it from the contraction "it's"--meaning "it is." Using the apostrophe in the possessive form for the word its is a very common mistake that I've actually heard TAUGHT er . . . (erroneously? eronneously? I HATE spelling in this language!) incorrectly in a 6th grade classroom.

If you'd ever like to learn the meaning of frustration, try teaching this concept to a 7 year old! (Or teaching spelling to me!)

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
"The Long Journey"
New Adventure for Your Mind