Greetings Joshua

>Hello,
>Im making some biodiesel and I'm having some difficulty finding a
>reasonably priced electronic pH meter to purchase so I can test the
>virgin oil and the resulting biodiesel. it would be appreciated if
>anyone with an answer or some knowledge in this area could steer me
>in the right direction.
>
>Joshua

Lots of information here:

pH testing
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_supply.html#pH

Also here:

pH meters
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make2.html#pHmeters

And more in the list archives. (You're required to use the list
resources, by the way.)

I'm not quite sure why you'd want to test the pH of virgin oil, nor
how - some meters work better than others at testing oils, and there
are those who'll tell you pH meters don't work at all for testing
oils (not so). If you're talking about titration, you only need to do
titration with used oils, not with virgin oil (or rather fresh or new
oil, virgin oil is something different). Testing the pH of the
resulting biodiesel is usually only done to check that the washing
process is complete, and it's the wash-water you'll check, not the
biodiesel.

Maybe you need to do a bit more reading. Start here:
"Where do I start?"
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start

Follow the instructions, step by step. Study everything on that page
and the next page and at the links in the text. It tells you
everything you need to know.

Best