Hi Esmond

Nothing to do with me, probably nothing to do with the list either,
all sender's addresses and other information will have been stolen
and falsified.

Not much to be done about it, no use telling people when they almost
certainly aren't the originators, it only adds to all the noise.
Spend time getting thoroughly patched and updated and so on, or dump
Windoze and get a Mac or use Linux.

Best

Keith