Obviously "humor" for  targeted audience and posting to his list may
have been off target.  Beyond that I'm unsure if, "Iran still closed
off" is any more or any less callous than, "Massachusetts executes last
remaining conservative". Oh well, it's nothing I would forward on, no
matter how many times I receive it.
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.