Considering it's our grandparents generation that was a part of the
group that put us on the consumptive path we have been on, I'm not so
sure what they would have to teach us.  Perhaps after surviving the
hardships of the Depression and WWII, they thought it was their and
America's due to do so.  Today I have to think an insufficient number of
Americans believe we are facing a crisis of such seriousness an
extraordinary effort on their part ist required.

About urban horses, don't forget that that motor vehicles where thought
to be the cities savior when it came to animal emissions.  As far as I
know no technology has been developed to reduce animal emissions

Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.