You will not see raw milk permitted because it would mean Monsanto would be out
of business re the hormone injection for increasing milk production. The cows
that receive that abomination are constantly being treated for mastitis and
subclinical cases get milked and infected pus goes into the milking machine. It
is cruel to use that substance, it burns the cows out as well.
  Commercial dairys are concrete floors and you wear rubber boots because they
are covered with feces and urine. They are cleaned daily but when you have
thousands of cows it is a steady stream.
  We have a Jersey and we drink raw milk and make our own ice cream, butter,
cheese and so on. Our cow gets grain at milking time  and is on green grass. We
have zero mastitis.
  The corporations such as Monsanto need to be dismantled.
  Kirk