You're quite right Robert.

>Bruno M. wrote:
>
> >If you can scientifically prove that there is harmful manmade global
> >warming going on,
> >you can grab the prize money, 125,000 $

You wouldn't want someone like Steven J. Milloy deciding on the
scientific proof of whether oil burns or water's wet, let alone
global warming. Eg:

>STEVEN MILLOY: A columnist for FoxNews.com and publisher of
>JunkScience.com and CSRWatch.com. Milloy also runs the Advancement
>of Sound Science Center and the Free Enterprise Action Institute.
>Those two groups-apparently run out of Milloy's home-received
>$90,000 from ExxonMobil. Key quote: The date of Kyoto's
>implementation will "live in scientific and economic infamy."
>Connections to ExxonMobil-funded groups: at least five.

That quote's from the list archives, along with ExxonMobil's
"donations" to the other global warming denialists, Sallie Baliunas,
Willie Soon, Paul Driessen, Patrick Michaels, S. Fred Singer, etc etc
etc, who work so tirelessly to serve their masters' bidding.

>Traitors to their planet, let alone to science and humanity. But I
>guess it keeps their pockets warm.

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=Milloy&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Milloy
30 matches

The ultimate global warming challenge is to do something effective
about it following 20 wasted years of very well-funded inaction
sponsored by the likes of ExxonMobil and defended by paid maggots
like Steven J. Milloy in the name of "science".

THAT's what will "live in scientific and economic infamy".

There are excellent resources in the archives for exposing spin and
disinformation.

One-stop shop:
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=SourceWatch
SourceWatch