  From: doug swanson
  To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 10:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Twentynine steps to the unthinkable

  There's a documentary on Google video, I think it was directed by Alfred
  Hitchcock, with footage and commentary.  Looks like proof to me that the
  holocaust happened.  Having been to Ausschwitz and Dachau, I can
  believe, without having been through it, just having looked at the site,
  and the photos in their museum, that it wasn't just an elaborate hoax...

  the link is:

  *http://tinyurl.com/3c9yua

  for those that want to check it out.  It is quite disturbing...

  doug swanson
  *

  --
  Contentment comes not from having more, but from wanting less.

  All generalizations are false.  Including this one.