From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
doug swanson
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 8:00 PM
To: Biofuel List
Subject: [Biofuel] Something called "nanodiesel" what's the deal with this?

I'd like to get the opinions of those on this list, regarding the info
on the following site:

http://www.cleanenergyprojects.com/

from their first page:

A new technology of global importance now offering unrivalled potential
for energy recycling, waste management and optimized environmental
protection is about to break through:

CDP (CATALYTIC PRESSURE-LESS DEPOLYMERIZATION (OILING))

New crystalline catalysts combined with a highly innovative process
technology now allow the competitive production of synthetic oil
products directly from residual and biologically regenerating raw materials!

The future way of economical production of high quality synthetic Diesel
fuel:

. After years of intensive catalyst and process research the
breakthrough of reproducing the natural way of fossil oil production
within a process duration turned down from hundreds of millions of years
to now only 3 (three) minutes has finally become reality!
. This causes the synthetic Diesel fuel "NanoDieselT" produced by this
method to be fully competitive.
. With most of the input materials the quality of the synthetic fuel
produced by this new ground breaking method is even higher than that of
regular Diesel fuel available at gas stations.
. Cost per Gallon of Diesel produced between 0,52 & 0,58 US$ without
Government subsidies.
. Elimination of almost all environmental pollution through inorganic
transformation of harmful substances into salts and crystals, based on
the ion changing characteristics of the GP-Cat, our proprietary Catalyst.
. For the first time this method now allows active environmental
protection as well as optimized energy production from industrial
residuals, waste and biologically regenerating raw materials in perfect
combination and free of any conflicts.
. Environmental protection as future leading sources of energy and job
production

--
Contentment comes not from having more, but from wanting less.

All generalizations are false.  Including this one.

messages):