Well all they would have to do is stay within the United States. I really
can't recall either of them being globe trotters prior to their
election.  I'm not so sure the action of the French officials has any
thing to do with the status of their balls.  They where safely in their
home country and if they didn't feel the popular opinion of their
countrymen was behind them they wouldn't have made the attempt.  The new
era of Mutual  Assured Destruction will be tempering the actions of
other counties for some time yet.
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.