I would really doubt a label on the barrel would deter  "dumpster
divers". The only down sides I could imagine are; that by claiming
ownership, you would be making yourself liable. For example if the oil
would happen to leak into the environment for any reason, you may be
held responsible for the costs of cleanup. A cost that could get very
high if the WVO ever got onto water.  As it is now the restaurants'
liability insurance should cover it, but I'm sure a smile will come
across the insurance adjustor's face the moment they see a "property of
label" of someone other than their insured party.  Rural or not the
label may make responsible for any regulations your state may have
regarding WVO storage, collection,disposal.
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.