Hello E.

>Hello Keith
>
>"...That's okay if you're just curious but it needs a bit more rigour if
you want to discuss it. The list archives would have helped, that's what
it's for..."

>I am pretty sure "discussion" was what the original poster, "Marylynn",
had in mind here.

Marylynn wasn't the original poster, Manick was. Marylynn didn't get it
wrong, you did. It's a discussion group, "discussion" is what goes on
here. (You're still not being very rigorous.)

>I am certain that everyone interested in this subject is grateful that
you brought up such a list of references for them to read without having
to research for themselves.

I wouldn't have had to spend the time doing it if you'd been a little less
sloppy. (Though next time someone's that sloppy about it all I'll need is
the url.)

>For me, I had no idea that anyone still doubted the problem with the
product as I am pretty sure that it has been common knowledge for many
years.

:-) You said "google snopes.com, they say this is a hoax" but it's what
snopes.com says that's the hoax, and you fell for it, as your second
message confirms.

Drop the double-talk eh?

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever