Dear Kirk,

     I don't know whether this particular model is for
me, but I am sure there will be many competitors over the next
decade.

     The Zenn folks are to be congratulated.  I think the U.S. balance of
payments deficit would improve over time if we were to
import large numbers of Zenns and less gasoline/diesel/crude.

     I think we need to be concerned with battery safety
and the mine-to-landfill environmental impacts of the batteries.

     In my case, the electricity would come from wind
and small hydro when parked at home; so I welcome the age of the electric car.

Regards,

Wendell