I'll add one book to that list:

"The Lore of still building : a primer on the production of alcohol for food
and fuel"  by Kathleen Howard and Norman Gibat no ibsn number on this one
that I can see, but the publisher is
Noguska Industries
714 North Countyline St
Fostoria  Ohio 44830-1004
Phone
419 435 0404
Fax
419 435 1844

This is a small paperback that adds many of the small factual oddities that
you MUST know in order to successfully produce ETOH.  The biggest useful
facts is the formulas to use in order to construct the physical plates
inside of a large fractionating tower.

If you plan on making fuel ETOH in any quantity, you should be concentrating
on how to build a functional continuous feed/output column.  A continuous
still is great for turning out ethanol in the 95 plus percent ABV Alcohol By
Volume range.  It is not so handy for producing booze for human consumption
since it does not remove the methanol that boils over before pure ethanol.
Methanol is poison to humans but will burn just fine in an internal
combustion engine.  85 percent ABV ETOH will work just fine as a stand alone
fuel.  You need nearly Anhydrous ETOH to mix with gasoline or else it will
tend to separate into layers.