To all who responded to my request for assistance on the Mercedes, My
greatest appreciation!  Today I expect to get back on it, (the last
couple of days were either busy working in the garden, finishing up last
winter's stuff, and preparing and planting early spring stuff...  then
it rained..  and brought water back to both my little creeks!!)

I'll keep you posted, and I'll rejoice again when I smell the scent of
veggies in the exhaust of this car!

Thanks again!

doug

--
Contentment comes not from having more, but from wanting less.

All generalizations are false.  Including this one.