i suggested freezing/capping prices because what company would be willing to
put up a mandatory recycling program without raising their prices in
retaliation?
and as far as the generic chinese lights go...pleh. i bought a 4 pack and they
were on par with the nasty grey-blue spotlights the village uses on the street
corners. wrapped them back up and traded up for some decent 4$ bulbs the next
day.