Hello Ray, welcome

>A while back I saw some video clips on U tube about a car developed
>in Europe, Italy or France I believe that runs on compressed air.
>It had some huge special carbon fiber tanks underneath the car that
>were used to hold compressed air at 3000 p.s.i.  The inventer
>claimed it could be filled with air overnight at the cost of aprox.
>$3 in electricity and the range was  about 200 Kilometers.  Indias
>largest car manufacturer was supposed to actually start building
>this in 2009 or 2010.
>
>Anybody know the real story on this?  Thanks, Ray

The list archives probably knows something about it - search for "air
car" (including the quotes):
<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=sustainablelorgbiofuel%40sustainablelists.org&q=%22air+car%22>165

matches

The whole message thread is linked at the end of each page.

You should learn how to use the list archives, it's a treasure trove.

<http://www.mail-archive.com/sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org/>

Best