Is Cancer a Fungus?
To Find a Cure for Cancer We Must Discover the True Nature of  the Disease
_http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/278810/is_cancer_a_fungus.html_
(http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/278810/is_cancer_a_fungus.html)

To find the cure for cancer, we really need to know what we  are dealing
with. Why do cells suddenly start replicating out of control? Why  are cancers
_http://www.associatedcontent.com/theme/560/cancers.html?cat=5_
(http://www.associatedcontent.com/theme/560/cancers.html?cat=5)    often
different colors, not
normally found in the human body? Why do  cancers  spread through the body?

More than a million species of fungi exist on earth, which can  be classified
into two broad groups: yeasts and moulds. Fungi have various  shapes, colors
and textures, can live on land in the open air or in the aqueous  conditions
of rivers, ponds seas and inside living creatures. Fungi, have the  capacity to
produce a fruiting body, reproductive spores, a covering like skin,
arteries, and internal fluid much like blood.

While plants, animals and humans are alive and well, the fungi  around us are
unable to overcome the natural defense mechanisms of higher life  forms. But
once death occurs, the fungi are the primary tool nature uses to  reduce all
that once lived into the basic elements from which they were made.  This is
what biologists call the carbon cycle.

However, the exception to this simple equation of life and  death is that the
fungi can attack plants and animals, while they are alive.  Fungal spores are
everywhere, millions of tiny particles are in the air, and the  food we eat.
They can enter the body in many ways, through the intestinal tract,  the nose
and lungs, and organs exposed to the world at large. We generally do  not
develop an infection from these intruders. However, when the immune system  is
compromised, the tissues are poorly oxygenated, the body is malnourished,
these
spores become the dominant life form and begin to grow.

Dr. Otto Warburg (Nobel Prize Winner) found that simply  reducing the oxygen
supply to normal healthy tissue, it became cancerous. What  he was really
experiencing was that fungal spores, hidden in most living tissue,  were able
grow aneorobically, becoming the dominant life form. Normal healthy  tissue
needs oxygen to live and grow, cancer and fungus cells can use sugar as  their
primary source of energy for growth, this is called anaerobic respiration  or
fermentation.

 (http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm)