From: Chris Burck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Friday, 27 February, 2009 10:28:49
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Artisanal Cars

but more on point, what about the pngv designs leaves you so
unimpressed?  i know i have my own criticisms of them, like size and
weight, but i'm curious what you think.  i like your idea of the yahoo
group.  i'm no engineer and know pitifully little about automotive
technology, but i'll gladly join when i can get on a computer that
works on the sign up page (my browser has problems with those security
mechanisms where you have to enter the text string).