Good to hear from you Dave.

>Wonderful stuff Keith.
>
>I just thought I'd chime in to say that your information collation
>and dissemination is second to none.
>
>Your archives are a great resource. I've been hanging around for a
>decade now, so I thought it was possibly time to let you know that
>your work is invaluable to me and no doubt to others.

:-) That sure pasted on my morning smile the right way round, it
stayed like that all day - thankyou very much!

Just as long as it's useful...

I also think the archives are a great resource, I use it all the
time. It's the work of thousands, essentially a community effort. O
kage samade (in your shadow I thrive).

>Cheers,

And to you Dave, thanks again - all best

Keith