Hi all,

I hope the cross-post is OK.  I'm looking at adding a photo-sensitive
lighting timer for my lamp post light.  However, I'm having a hard
time finding the energy consumption of the timer itself.  Our lamp
post light is already on a photo sensor and we use a CFL bulb.
Ideally, the timer will only consume energy while the light is on and
it should consume a watt or less in order to make it practical and
beneficial.  I can't seem to find that information, though.  Any help
you might be able to provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken