Hello Ivan.

 Somehow I seem to get the impression that  you think that vaccines were
responsible for getting rid of polio. Maybe I am  mistaken? However, just in
case I am not, thought I would suggest some reading  that you might find
interesting. My favourite aunt was afflicted with polio as a  child, which
resulted in her being crippled for the rest of her life.  I was the flower girl
at her wedding, it was the only time since  before she got polio that she
walked without her canes. So I  decided to learn about polio.  I just wish that
I had looked into it years  before I did - she died from complications when
she broke her hip several years  ago. Dr Bruno specializes in Post-Polio
and might have been able to help  her.
   I just don't like crediting people  or organizations with things that
they are not responsible for.

GRAPHICAL EVIDENCE SHOWS VACCINES DIDN'T SAVE  US
there is a chart & graph here for polio also.
_http://www.vaccinationdebate.com/web1.html_
(http://www.vaccinationdebate.com/web1.html)

“Polio”
by Neil Z. Miller of Think Twice Global Vaccine  Institute
The polio vaccine: a critical assessment of its arcane history,
efficacy,and long-term health-related consequences. Current disease reduction
techniques that emphasize short-term gains over long-term health consequences
need
to be reevaluated and discontinued while new and safer health paradigms are
 researched and implemented. SECTIONS: What is polio?; How is polio
contracted?;  Can polio be treated?; Does a polio vaccine exist?; Which vaccine
is
in use  today?; Are polio vaccines safe?; How effective are polio vaccines?;
Polio  vaccines and cancer; Polio vaccines and AIDS; Didn’t AIDS originate
in Africa?;  Test the polio vaccines; AIDS within the Gay community; Polio
vaccines and Mad  Cow disease; AIDS with no identified risk factor (NIR);
More animal viruses;  Mutated polio strains; How is today’s polio vaccine
produced?; Are positive  changes possible?; 177 References. Every year, more
than
12,000 people in the  United States file vaccine-damage reports with the
FDA documenting serious  ad-verse reactions to mandated immunizations
(children are mainly affected). The  FDA estimates that this represents just 10
percent of the true rate. Yet, even  these figures pale in comparison to the
number of cases of new diseases  scientifically linked to inoculations: MMR and
autism, polio vaccines and  cancer, the hepatitis B vaccine and multiple
sclerosis, the Hib vaccine and  diabetes, to name just a few. I want everyone
to think through this enigmatic  and controversial subject on their own. I
believe that parents are capable of  obtaining the facts and making
knowledgeable choices regarding the care and  welfare of their
children.References
177.
_http://www.thinktwice.com/Polio.pdf_ (http://www.thinktwice.com/Polio.pdf)

Polio Index:
What part  did vaccines play in the eradication of Polio? A few facts:
Before the first  Salk vaccine trials, polio incidence had already declined
greatly. Decline was  even greater by the time the Salk and Sabine vaccines
came
into widespread use.  The intensive use in 1958 was followed by more than a
doubling of incidence. At  no time after the introduction of the two
vaccines against polio was decline  greater than before vaccine introduction.
Graph showing Death from  Polio:
Australia; The Polio Death Rate was Decreasing on its Own Before the
Vaccine was Introduced;
_http://www.vaclib.org/basic/polio.htm_
(http://www.vaclib.org/basic/polio.htm)

Polio poster girl cured
Eleanor McBean  (Vaccination The Silent Killer):
"Another typical case of the difference  between the medical and
non-medical approach to healing is that of THE POLIO  POSTER GIRL for the March
of
Dimes. Little Winifred Gardella, had been treated  for polio by medical doctors
for two and a half years, and the best they could  do was to release her as
a hopeless cripple wearing crutches and leg braces —  with no hope for the
rest of her life. Her picture was used on the March of  Dimes posters to
jerk more donations from people, to carry on more of this  failure system of
medical mix-up and mess.
After she left the medical  hosptial, her mother took her to a drugless
doctor, Dr. Lewis Robertson  (Chiropractor), who treated her with special
drugless methods and had her well  and walking in less than six months. (See
photographs, Fig. I and 2). These are  just two (flu and polio) of the
thousands
of better and more successful  treatments which the "qualified"  drugless
doctors have, which should be  used, instead of the damaging medical methods."
_http://www.whale.to/v/poliogirl.html_
(http://www.whale.to/v/poliogirl.html)

Louella Harris: A Missionary For Upper Cervical  Chiropractic
Louella Harris, a patient turned spokesperson, is on a  mission.
In 1958, she became a victim of polio at age 3, eight months after  taking
a vaccine in Kenya, East Africa. For much of her life, she has endured  the
crushing disappointment and despair of failed medical treatments. But after
discovering upper cervical chiropractic care, she has made remarkable
progress  in her battle against the excruciating pain and relentless fatigue
that
plagued  her. And she is telling her powerful story to the public.
_http://www.whale.to/a/chiro.html_ (http://www.whale.to/a/chiro.html)

Polio prevention &  treatment
"According to a survey made in 1946 regarding the  percentage of polio
recoveries under the various methods of healing we have this  interesting
report: 91 % to 100% recover under certain Chiropractic  treatment—(not all
chiropractors understand this method),  97% to 100%  recover under correct
Hygienic treatment, 72% under Nurse Kenny treatment, 35%  recover with no
professional care, 17% under medical care."----Eleanor  McBean
_http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio.html_
(http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio.html)

Nutrition & infection quotes
"Perhaps  the greatest evil of immunization lies in its diversion of public
attention from  true methods of disease prevention. It encourages public
authorities to permit  all kinds of sanitary defects and social problems to
remain undressed,  particularly in schools. It ignores the part played by food
and sunlight and  many other factors in the maintenance of health." -----M.
Beddow Bayly,  M.R.C.S., 1944
"Most people believe that every disease on the following list  has an
infectious cause: HIV/AIDS, SARS, West Nile, Mad Cow, CJD and other  Spongiform
Encephalopathies, Foot and Mouth, Hepatitis C, Polio, Avian Flu,  & the 1918 ‘
Spanish’ Flu. There is considerable scientific  evidence that these disease
do not just have non-infectious co-factors,  but that they are almost
entirely non-infectious."---David Crowe
--  45 percent of measles deaths associated with low weight and  poor
nutrition.
Malnutrition is to blame for more than half of all the  deaths of children
around the world -- including deaths caused by diarrhea,  pneumonia, malaria
and measles, researchers said on Thursday. Poor nourishment  leaves
children underweight and weakened and vulnerable to infections that do  not
have to
be fatal, the team at the World Health Organization and Johns  Hopkins
University in Baltimore found.  They estimated that feeding all  children
worldwide an adequate diet would prevent about 1 million deaths a year  from
pneumonia, 800,000 from diarrhea, 500,000 from malaria, and 250,000 from
measles...... They estimate that 52.5 percent of all deaths in young children
were
attributable to undernourishment, with nearly 45 percent of measles deaths
and more than 60 percent of deaths from diarrhea associated with low weight
and  poor nutrition. [Media, Jun 17] Better Nutrition Could Save Millions
of  Kids-Study
_http://www.whale.to/a/nutrition.html_
(http://www.whale.to/a/nutrition.html)

T'N'T: Tips and Techniques for Polio  Survivors
by Dr. Richard L. Bruno
_http://bellsouthpwp.net/S/u/SurvivingPolio/bruno4.pdf_
(http://bellsouthpwp.net/S/u/SurvivingPolio/bruno4.pdf)

           blessings