From: Nadiyah Gayles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccination] surprized there was no comment re Andrew
Moulden
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 11:38 PM

                  WOW.  My husband and I watched that Video and we were very
frustrated to say the least. I sent it to everyone in my other address book.  I
hope people do not get offended but have the courage to open their eyes.
I appreciate all the information here.I do not think I have done this much
research since I was in college.

                        Recent Activity

       20
      New Members