Keith
 The difference in how  seasalt effects us and how commecial white table
salt effects us is like night  and day.  I would be very interested in any
articles that show that seasalt  has killed anybody - those ones you posted all
used commercial salt.   Except the premature baby and that article  does
not even say that the  saline was what killed it - just that he was left " on
a saline drip which  apparently left the child dehydrated." They don't even
know that the child was dehydrated . They go on to say that "a coroners'
investigation will now be held and there will be an inquest".  Sounds like
the cause of death is unknown to me - they don't even seem to know for sure
if the child was dehydrated..................

      This website has a quite a bit of info on salt, the various kinds,
etc _http://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/si_WhatIsSalt.asp_
(http://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/si_WhatIsSalt.asp)

   Seasalt is very  healing -  in fact, essential to the adrenals for
example and are  an important part of healing the adrenals and endocrine
system.

   A yahoo  group for Lyme Disease which I belong is all about using
seasalt and vitamin C  to kill not only the bacteria which causes Lyme , but
also
the various  'critters' which cause various co-infections. .

Lyme Strategies
This forum is dedicated to the  ongoing research of practical approaches to
Lyme infection.  It is based  primarily upon the the Oral Salt/Vitamin C
approach pioneered and described at  the Lyme Photos website:
_http://www.lymephotos.com/index.shtml_
(http://www.lymephotos.com/index.shtml)

There are also a few members  taking this protocol to kill the mycoplasma
that causes  arthritis

The Case for Mycoplasma’s Role as a Cause of Autoimmune  Rheumatoid Diseases
_http://www.arthritistrust.org/Articles/Mycoplasmas%20Properties%20&%20Their
%20Role%20in%20Autoimmune%_
(http://www.arthritistrust.org/Articles/Mycoplasmas%20Properties%20&%20Their%20Role%20in%20Autoimmune%20Diseases.pdf)

20Diseases.pdf

Physicians' Protocol for Using Antibiotics in Rheumatic  Disease
The following is a modified version of Dr. Brown's protocol.
_http://www.mercola.com/2000/aug/27/rheumatoid_arthritis.htm_
(http://www.mercola.com/2000/aug/27/rheumatoid_arthritis.htm)
_http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/08/27/rheumatoid-ar
thritis-part-one.aspx_
(http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/08/27/rheumatoid-arthritis-part-one.aspx)

and there are a few whom  found that the salt also cured the barteria that
causes Crohn's Disease  etc

COMMENTS FROM DR. GABE MIRKIN
Sections - Treatment  For Severe Arthtritis; E Coli In Gut Causes
Rheumatoid Arthtritis; Reactive  Arhtritis; Antibiotics and Arthritis; Why
Arthritis
May Be Caused By Infection; Anykylosing Spondylitis; Doxycycline For
Arthtritis;  Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis Early With  Antibiotics
_http://rheumatic.org/mirkin.htm_ (http://rheumatic.org/mirkin.htm)

 This protocol requires  people to eat 18 to 22 grams of seasalt a day, and
the same amount of vitamin  C. [ a heaping Tablespoon of seasalt equals
about 18 grams of  seasalt]  This is not a new protocol - it has been around
for more then  just several years - and nobody has died from seasalt. It is
not unusual  for some people whom have digestive issues to need buffered
vitamin C  however.

      There are several members whom have been taking this everyday for 2
years plus others whose disease is in remission or 'cured' whom feel that
their body has benefited in many ways from the salt and so still take at
least  10 to 15 grams of seasalt a day.

    Some of  these 'critters' are very difficult to kill, as they do not
live only in the  blood - but change into different forms [for example
mycoplasma or  L-forms] and  live and hide in the muscles, bones, and organs.
And
many treatments such as antibiotics can only access "critters' in the
blood. One of the co-infections, Bartonella, has no walls and is also
frequently found in the lining of the veins as well as inside red blood
corpuscles -
as well as organs such as the brain and the  heart.  But  salt can access
the critters wherever they are - salt water can go wherever  water or liguid
is in the body, including inside cells. Some people  eventually will also
combine  frequency machines and/or colloidal  silver, or herbs, etc to their
protcols for killing the various 'critters' that  they have - depending on
what co-infections they have.

>> According to several  sources, in traditional China, salt
>>was a popular choice of poison  for suicides, all it took was a few
>> spoonsful. Refined or not, salt  is still a killer:

It must have taken a  lot more then "a few spoonfuls"  of  salt to kill
those Chinese  people.  For example, I am still here and have been taking over
2  teaspoonfuls of seasalt everyday for the last 2 months. And I am in the
process  of going to 3 teaspoons or 1 Tablespoon.

       blessings
            Shan

Re: [Biofuel] Unrefined Salt: Another missing link to  optimal health +
Related Articles

Keith Addison
Mon, 28 Sep 2009  05:01:26 -0700

More silver bullets. Well never mind.

 <snip>

(http://www.celtic-seasalt.com_/)
 >(_http://www.celtic-seasalt.com_ (http://www.celtic-seasalt.com/) ) ,
sells
 >salt that is  hand raked from the Brittany sea. Natural salt is not white
and
 >dry; it is gray  with minerals and feels damp.

 It's not always grey, it can also be pink. We had some pink salt from
 Nepal, very good, and some other pink salt from somewhere in the
 Andes, not so good: it had a strong smell of sulphur, which tainted
 the food, I thought, though Midori liked it. Japanese are picky about
 salt, you get a lot of different kinds of real salt here.

 >  salt that is  hand raked from the Brittany sea.

 North coast or south coast? Not sure I'd want to eat salt from the
 north coast, not very clean perhaps. It's important which particular
 sea it comes from.

 I'm also not sure quite what hand raked from the sea means, but I
 think what matters just as much is what happens to it after that. As
 I understand it, when you evaporate sea water, the first salt to
 crystallise out is sodium chloride. Frequent consequence: it saves
 energy, money and time just to grab the sodium chloride and leave the
 other 79(+) minerals behind. And you can still call it "sea salt".
 One reason to like pink salt maybe.

 It's not just refined salt that's dangerous, you can overdose on real
 salt too. According to several sources, in traditional China, salt

<_http://www.nytimes.com/1989/02/17/us/mother-sentenced-for-killing-daughter-with-salt-overdose.html_

<_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/5856791/Baby-dies-from-suspected-salt-overdose.html_

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/5856791/Baby-dies-from-suspected-salt-overdose.html)

 Baby dies from suspected salt overdose

<_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-405141/Mother-salt-death-toddler-knew-overdose-dangers.html_

(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-405141/Mother-salt-death-toddler-knew-overdose-dangers.html)

 Mother of salt death toddler 'knew about overdose dangers'

 Then there's mass-overdosing:

 <_http://www.awash.org.au/media_release_2009_02_05.html_
(http://www.awash.org.au/media_release_2009_02_05.html) >
 Salt overdose for city workers: fast food pushes salt consumption to
 unsafe levels

 It says the average Australian eats 9g of salt per day. Recommended
 max dose is 4g, not more than 6g. Of course that's refined salt.
 Refined salt seems to be rather addictive, up goes the consumption
 rate (same as refined sugar). When you eat real salt instead you seem
 to need much less. I think chronic overdosing like this is much less
 likely with real salt.

 Best

 Keith

 >Last month we introduced our readers to the miraculous  benefits of the
 >water cure. What wasn't emphasized last month is the importance  of
unrefined
 >salt as a key element in realizing the benefits of the water cure.  After
 >all, sodium and other trace minerals found in unrefined salt enable
 >our  bodies
 >to effectively utilize the water we consume as well as utilize the
 >nutrients in our food.
 >

 >The proper ratio of salt and water is the key. The  following is taken
 >straight from Dr. Batmanghelidj's book, "Water: Rx for a  Healthier
Pain-Free
(_http://www.watercure2.com_ (http://www.watercure2.com/) )

 )