Hello Keith,
as you suspected,my first 20ltr was'nt fully proceedet,since i skipt
titration for some obvious reasons (hardhaeded old foul)
So after reprocessing 2 liters of that first bad batch the pleasant
surprise: 2 liters of WVO clear and golden passed easy the Methanoltest!
(My first liter of fresh oil was good to)
The rest oft the batch 18ltr. are in the processor now!
I made my vessel from a 60ltr beerbarrel of stainlesssteel wich i fixed
a valve on the deepest point to drain out.
Half of the barrel is painted black to get the sun to du the heating part
steering is done with a selfmade propeller and electric drill.
Glycerin is in a separate container to be passed in a still later on
(once enough accumulated)
stearwashing i will kep for a later point to (exept for a testwash)
since with small batches the loss of good oil is some bigger than with
graeter batches.
I am working on a washing tank made from a 20Gal Barrel ,circulating
pump and sprinklerlike waterdispenser!
After seeing,wath comes out of 20 ltr WVO i can not immagine how people
like the young couple i mentioned last time get away with teir "method"
of straigth WVO in the tank after filtering....
Thanks Keith for all the advice and now i am going to practice "titration"
Fritz