BP is a mad dog. Planet Earth hasn't got cancer as some people say.
It's got rabies. It sure takes some doing to out-dog such stalwart
corporate persons as ExxonMobil, Dow/Union Carbide, Monsanto, Bayer,
ADM/Cargill/Tysons et al, but about the only thing I can think of
that could dislodge BP from its Top Mad Dog position is if someone
presses The Button.

Pretty pictures:
http://snipurl.com/wu3vj

http://snipurl.com/wu3v2

Leave it to the experts:
http://www.CounterThink.com/BP_Visionaries.asp

How Much Oil Is Really Spilling into the Gulf of Mexico?
http://www.prwatch.org/node/9065

Is the Gulf oil spill spinning out of control?
http://www.grist.org/article/2010-05-25-is-the-gulf-oil-spill-spinning-out-of-control

What if the oil spill just can't be fixed?
... Even if the flow were stopped tomorrow, the damage to marshes,
coral, and marine life is done. The Gulf of Mexico will become an
ecological and economic dead zone. There's no real way to undo it, no
matter who's in charge.
http://www.grist.org/article/2010-05-25-what-if-the-oil-spill-just-cant-be-fixed

More Than Just an Oil Spill
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/22/opinion/22herbert.html

Drilling Disasters Can't Happen Here
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=4079

Similar Disaster Could Occur in Arctic Later This Year
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/05/24

BP and the 'Little Eichmanns'
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/bp_and_the_little_eichmanns_20100517/

The Corporate Stranglehold: How BP Will Make out Like Bandits from
Its Massive, Still Gushing Oil Disaster
The existing $75 million cap on damages for offshore drilling
companies is a bailout every bit as disgusting as those recently
bestowed upon Wall Street.
http://www.alternet.org/story/146999/

10 Things You Need (But Don't Want) To Know About the BP Oil Spill
How the owner of the exploded oil rig has made $270 million off the
leak, and 9 other shocking, depressing facts about the disaster.
http://www.alternet.org/story/147014/

Seize BP campaign
http://seizebp.org/

Everybody knows there's only one way to deal with a mad dog. Death to
BP. Let's get it done.

"... and I'll stand over your grave 'til I'm sure that you're dead."
(Bob Dylan)

All best