From: Robin Pentney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Fri, 30 July, 2010 15:17:19
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] (no subject) Piracy!!!

Wups! Thank You, that could have become embarrassing.
I sent that because it likely means his computer is being remotely
operated without his knowledge, and using his email account. These are
not people you want messing around in your computer! I thought you
might want to notify him. He could probably stop it by setting his
firewall to not allow remote use and economise on the ports available
etc. I'm no expert, but I have read a few things about it while
setting up my computer firewalls.
A good thing to put a stop to anyway...
Robin