Hello Keith,
Georges Galloway apeart yesterday on Steve Paikins Show and he did not
seem to have lost any fervor on the canadian adventure!Paikin tried hard
to put Georges in to a corner but Galloway is not shy of a good answer....
Today he visitet the Calgary Office of Jason Kenney, Kenney was not
there (see video at www.rabble.ca),so he will go on to Ottawa.
Anyway soon it will be criminal to critisize Israel in Canada( if it
goes the way of Irwin Cottler and Friends)
I am as Canadian kind  ashame for our Governments stand on Tarsands and
Mideastpolitics!
Fritz