From: Jan Warnqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 10:13:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Query on breaking emulsions

Hello Seth. I think that the emulsion problem is caused by another issue
that just the temperature itself. Any BD emulsion will break with the help
of weakly acified water, preferably by sulphuric acid. Salty water (NaCl) is
also an option. This will work assuming that you can have 20oC and that you
have a reasonably good reaction of the BD. Have you evaporated the excess
methanol ?

With best regards
Jan Warnqvist