Hi Patrick,

Seth here at Robson Valley Bio-Diesel.My best advice to you is to follow the
links and directions at : www.journeytoforever.com Accurate measurements are
the
key to success so a scale that measures accurately to within a tenth of a gram
is important for small batches especially.Make sure your batches are passing
the
wash test as outlined at Journey to forever on a consistent basis before you
try
to scale up. There are MANY more variables when dealing with larger quantities
so make sure your titration tests are correct, your temperature in the
processor
is consistent, etc. Lot's of links to do-it-yourself processors on the same
site.

As far as the conversion to litres from quarts, I'm sure you can find that
online as well.Living in Canada, most of our measurements are in metric already.

Best of luck and be careful! methanol, lye and especially methoxide are
DANGEROUS CHEMICALS!

Seth (Dredneck)Macdonald