dis-information that's accompanying the nuclear crisis at Fukushima.

Today's dose. eg:

Tainted water ills 'massive' - IAEA team visits plant; utility
slammed for not disclosing info, Saturday, May 28, 2011
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nn20110528n1.html

Memo emblematic of disaster plan flaws - Regulators never questioned
one-page document, AP Sunday, May 29, 2011
In the Dec. 19, 2001, document - one double-sized page obtained by
The Associated Press under the public records law - Tepco rules out
the possibility of a tsunami large enough to knock the plant offline
and gives scant details to justify this conclusion, which proved to
be wildly optimistic.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nn20110529a1.html

Tepco disclosure said lacking from get-go - Kyodo Saturday, May 28, 2011
Tokyo Electric Power Co. did not fully disclose radiation monitoring
data after its Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant was crippled by the
March 11 earthquake and tsunami, the government revealed Friday.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nn20110528a3.html

Many people are confused and don't know who or what to believe. Midori writes:

>Crazy things are going on - like the campaign of "let's support
>Fukushima farmers by eating their products" :-(

She sent me this on 15 May: