Hi All ;

The full length version is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4

They have focused exclusively on Bldg 7, and they have amassed an impressive
collection of experts in the field to testify about it.  Buildings just don't
behave that way.  If they do, it is a matter of great concern to these experts,
whose job it is to design buildings that keep us safe.

They also spend some time discussing the psychological aspects of why some
people continue to ignore reality in the face of overwhelming evidence.

BR
Peter G.
Thailand
www.thyroid-s.com