Several Things amuse me about stuff like this Keith,
The end of the world ... it is always tomorrow ( or mostly always)
some where else ( time differences / Zones )

And me being a single Person, &  Just like cancer Their is absolutely
nothing I can do about it, if the world is going to end Me panicking & stressing out slipping another Antidepressant into my system wont stop it, so I may as well sit back
and enjoy the ride !
I could be a Pepper ..., but well what's the use IF THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END?
So my advice is to sit back and if you must either  Kiss Your A$$ Goodbye
( or your partners GRIN! ) and enjoy the ride, for tomorrow is cancelled ! but how can it be ?

Tony from Toodyay !

I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires,
rather than in attempting to satisfy them.
- John Stuart Mill (1806-1873)