Sorry, thought I was replying to Dean.

Kirk

________________________________
 From: Kirk McLoren <kirkmclo...@yahoo.com>
To: "sustainablelorgbiofuel@lists.sustainablelists.org"
<sustainablelorgbiofuel@lists.sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] high level nuclear waste dump sites, map and comments

 Pulling wings off flies is part of their personna

""I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her
seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." Genesis 3:15

There is a difference on such a basic level between you and these creatures
that one might say you are of two different seeds. Satan appears to be winning.
I take comfort in knowing Satan thought he had it all under control 2000 years
ago. Let us separate ourselves from these creatures of darkness. As was once
said- Tune in and drop out.