You live and learn - I just didn't realise that "ecosystem" means an industrial infrastructure for entrepreneurship and innovation. Sigh. Sorry, allergic to PR-speak, and thus to those who "created" this message rather than simply writing it. mumblemumble... Nice bike, I guess. - K.

Agility Global
http://www.agilitymotors.com/

From: Lyndon-Marc Adade <lyndon.m.ad...@dragonassocs.com>
To: Lyndon-Marc Adade <lyndon.m.ad...@dragonassocs.com>
Subject: Electric superbike creators chosen to represent British cleantech innovation by UKTI
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:43:10 +0000

Good afternoon,

The manufacturers of the world's first high-performance electric motorcycle have been selected by UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) to represent Britain on a trade mission to Colorado to showcase UK innovation in clean technology.

Agility Global created Saietta R, which is set to launch in January 2014. Please see images attached.

For further information, please see the full press release below.

Please email <mailto:lyndon.m.ad...@dragonassocs.com> lyndon.m.ad...@dragonassocs.com should you have any further enquiries or wish to speak with Agility Global CEO, Lawrence Marazzi.

Best,
Lyndon-Marc

AGILITY GLOBAL SELECTED AS UK REPRESENTATIVES OF CLEANTECH INNOVATION

Agility Global, the London-based cleantech SME has been selected amongst a handful of start-up companies to represent the UK in a trade mission to showcase British innovation in green technology.

Agility is designer and manufacturer of world's first high-performance, clean tech motorcycle, Saietta R. The Saietta R, capable of achieving 0-60mph in 3.9 seconds, will be one of the most energy efficient vehicles on the road - equivalent to 386 miles per gallon. The motorcycle is set to launch in 2014, and is currently available for pre-order while a prototype of the Saietta R is currently on display at The National Motorcycle Museum, having previously exhibited at The London Science Museum.

Agility CEO, Lawrence Marazzi said: "We are delighted to have been chosen to represent Britain at such a prestigious event. The UK is at the forefront in key areas of research and development that solve the global pollution and emission problems that larger cities face. Increasing levels of investment are channelling into the sector - this presents an obvious and significant market opportunity for businesses like ourselves to create tangible solutions to shape a more energy-efficient future.

"We are passionate about design and technological innovation, which we aim to transmit through our products. The Colorado Mission represents an ideal outlet to further our networks and business relationships - principally with the US, but also the wider international marketplace."

Clean and Cool Mission, which will be held in Colorado in December is a showcase for Britain's best cleantech innovators to explore business opportunities associated with tackling climate change. The Mission will see sixteen UK cleantech companies learn from key leaders in the field and network with potential investors in Boulder, Denver and Fort Collins - they will participate in the National Renewable Energy Laboratory's (NREL) Industry Growth Forum, the premier clean energy investment event in the U.S.

Discussing the Mission, David Bott, Director of Innovation Programmes at the Technology Strategy Board, said: "The U.S has one of the most innovative and dynamic cleantech ecosystems. The Mission will provide the participants with the opportunity to establish partnerships, secure investment and help launch their business to a large, continually expanding and thriving technology market."

Simon Carter, Deputy Director, Head of Renewable Energy at UKTI, added: "We are delighted to sponsor the Clean and Cool Mission to Colorado and support UK innovation internationally. Colorado is a fast and reliable gateway to the U.S and to global markets and the Mission will allow the firms to learn how to turn their innovations into tangible business opportunities."

Colorado is the fastest-growing cleantech ecosystem in the United States and was recently ranked the second best state for entrepreneurship and innovation, according to CNBC. The week-long Mission was organised by the UK's innovation agency, The Technology Strategy Board, together with The Long Run Venture and UK Trade and Investment.

ENDS

About Agility Global
<http://www.agilitymotors.com/>http://www.agilitymotors.com/
Agility Global is a British automotive designer and manufacturer of sustainable transport and electric vehicle powertrain components. Agility was founded in 2008 by entrepreneur and aerospace engineer, Lawrence Marazzi. Headquartered in London, Agility's mission is to successfully shape the future of transportation. It aims to introduce 'smart progress' to transportation infrastructure by applying F1 design and aerospace technology to increase product efficiency. Agility is designer manufacturer of the world's first high-performance, clean tech motorcycle, Saietta R. The Saietta R, is an electric on-road sports motorcycle - its design and engineering are both blue-chip and IP-protected.

Lyndon-Marc Adade

58 Grosvenor Street, London,  W1K 3JB
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7495 4401
Mobile: +44 (0) 7958 305 225