Helena Caldeira wrote:
> These examples in SVG that I want are for my final academics work!
> Do you know these examples at Adobe site: www.adobe.com/svg/demos ?
> It's just like this!
> I must present some example with SVG in education, like a graphic that,
> when you put the values, the graphic appears!
> Or when you put a value in a formula, the result appears, some like this!
> I could pay you if you want!
> I'm waiting reply, Helena
>
> At 00:39 11/09/04 -0700, you wrote:
>
>>hi helena,
>>
>>wht exctly do u want as interactive svg.
>>can u elaborate more.
>>u have hardly given any info about wht u want done.
>>anirudh
>>--- lenapc50 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>>Could you please help me: Is there someone here that
>>>could develop
>>>some interactive SVG example for me?
>>>Or, do you know someone that could do it for me?
>>>Thanks, Helena

Your message was not first visible because it was at the end of my SVG
folder: it was dated 2001/09/11! You should check your computer date...

Do you need original work? Otherwise, the Web is full of good SVG
samples, a good number of them educational, ready to be grabbed.

For example, I have found cycloid1.svg and cycloid2.svg, which aren't
interactive but have good educational content.
Also found <http://www.usbyte.com/index_SVG.htm> which shows how
technical stuff works.
SVG is great for educational purposes, indeed.

I would like to help myself, but I have still a lot to learn with SMIL
and SVG/DOM JavaScript...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France