Greetings,  concerning future Implementations Site
at  http://www.svgi.org

Looking for feedback, thoughts and recommendations.

Primarily off-list, as to not burden list...
unless of course as to appropriate discretion
to and for the benefit of SVG Community.

Looking at public test phase 9/22/2004 ;)
Site Live October 1st, 2004.

I will be on the road Monday -California time,
will respond to messages on Tuesday afternoon.

Looking at making this a quality, community supported site.
Thoughts and Idea's by all are appreciated.

As stated below we wish to thank Chris and Dean for
this opportunity to participate in this seriously cool matter.

Cheers
Michael Bolger
http://www.svgx.org

following is posted at;
http://www.svgi.org/

Information Concerning Future SVG Implementations Site.

Call for Feedback

peter(at)digitalcraft.com.au
michael(at)svgfoundation.org

*Current Status*

Application and Database for Toolmakers to maintain their own listings
is going well and is in "internal" final testing. Categories, Taxonomy's
and Site Design is moving forward, idea's and recommendation's from the
SVG Community is appreciated. Working from current design at W3C SVG
Implementations Page
<http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/SVG-Implementations.htm8>; "DOCTYPE" is
"XHTML 1.0 Transitional" ? thinking of using XHTML 1.1,?

Will post more detailed information/progress Friday September 19th.

*Time Frame*

    * Information and Site Design Prototype 9/21/2004
    * Application Internal testing and configuration thru 9/21/2004
    * Public Testing and Tuning for Site 9/22 thru 9/30
    * Site Live October 1st, 2004

Will spend a considerable amount of phone time contacting all relevant
toolmakers/builders worldwide to maximize participation and exposure to
what we feel is a great opportunity (thanks to Dean and Chris) to help
in the advocacy of Scalable Vector Graphics.

-mpb

Thank You
Peter and Michael
SVG Foundation