Helena Caldeira wrote:
> Anyone here knows about SCORM?
> As you can see a did a little math course and applied it to SCORM!
> But I had some problems to publish it in a LMS!
> How could I do it?
> I want to publish in CESTA (www.cinted.ufrgs.br/CESTA) LMS!

You know, Helena, using more descriptive subjects in your messages would
help those willing to help... "Help me please" and "hi" aren't very
meaningful. For this message, something like: "How to publish SCORM in
LMS?" would have at least bring the attention of those knowing what are
these acronyms.

Personnally, I have no idea of what you are talking about :-(
The "As you can see" is a bit disturbing. Where can we see something?

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM