Hello,
 I have been developing some prototypes for my company using SVG plug-
in 3.01 build 81. They are impressive but one problem I have is when
panning a zoomed image some of the primitives disappear especially
thinner lines and text. The only way to restore the image is to
reload it.  Anyone else encountered this problem and is there a fix?
The SVG files are fairly hefty with a mixture of overlaid rasters and
SVG layers under a dynamic SVG layer.
Regards, Tony

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM