From: Robin Berjon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 September 2004 19:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [svg-developers] Google making browser - SVG?

richardgnyla wrote:
> Hear that Google are making a browser, wonder if they are going to
> include SVG?

If that rumour is true, and if the browser is indeed Mozilla based, the
best way to get it to support SVG would be to help the Mozilla SVG
project to move ahead.

If you know some C++ and some SVG, you can help! It's much better than
whining about the lack of SVG support :)

The website: HYPERLINK
"http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/"http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/
The IRC channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org/svg

The latest Mozilla CVS has a number of things for SVG support, and based
on that a lot more can be done. Even if you're not a super coder, I'm
sure there are tons of simple tasks that would help a lot.

--
Robin Berjon

svg-developers and click "edit my membership"
----

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

HYPERLINK
"http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129djoi6d/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1706030389:HM/EXP=1096051317/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/compa
nion.yahoo.com"click here

 HYPERLINK
"http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2128215/rand=630566667"

   _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*       To visit your group on the web, go to:
HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group
/svg-developers/

*       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
HYPERLINK
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"svg-d
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM