right. ASV 3.01 works fine with Mozilla.
by the way the ASV6 is not that much beta, there are only  little few bugs.
but its extremly stable, it never crashed on me. and its in large parts
more compliant and compatible to other implementations.

regards
holger

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM