I find the viewer's zoom somewhat unsatisfactory and wondering if
there's anything I can do on my part.

My SVG content is often larger than the space available in the
displayed page.  When I set the <embed> tag width and height to the
actual size of the image, the image is completely displayed (although
you have to scroll to see it all).  If you zoom out, the viewer seems
to keep the image centered in the <embed> rectangle, with the result
that you're forced to scroll right and down to see the zoom image.
This continues with each zoom out.

If I set the width and height to some small values that fit in the
available space (or 100%), the image will be clipped.  Zooming out
will eventually show the whole image, but annoyingly small.

So, what am I doing wrong?  Is there a way to tell the viewer to
always "left and top justify" the image?

Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM