On Friday, October 29, 2004, 11:15:26 AM, Philippe wrote:

PL> Robin Berjon wrote:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>> It is good to see SVG 1.2 progress to Last Call but there appears to be
>>> surprisingly limited options for accessing the Last Call Working Draft. There is,
>>> for example, no PDF version of the draft, nor is the draft available as a
>>> zipped file or as a single HTML/XHTML file - at least not in the online version I
>>> have just viewed.

PL> Funny, I was about to complain for the same reason.

Okay, by popular request and with no guarantees of merchantability or
fitness for purpose, entirely unofficial but because I felt nice at 4am
on a Saturday morning:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/WD-SVG12-20041027.zip
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/WD-SVG12-20041027.pdf
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/rng-20041027.zip

The PDF is by Web Capture and has some problems - the page breaks fall
where they may and chapter 10 is in landscape. At least the links work
and the chapters are in the right order (now).

Sorry we didn't get the extra versions available right away.

--
 Chris Lilley                    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM