Your right Rick, there is some concern. But XAML is a publicly
published API. For Microsoft to get upset about our XAML Clone would
be shooting themselves in the foot. We're just trying to provide
some XAML functionality until the Microsoft implementation arrives
for XP. Even if they did want to 'dispense' with us, it would only
affect the XAML clone and not our XAML authoring or SVG products.

For those who don't know. The entrire 'Shapes' and to a lesser
extent 'Animation' sub sections of the XAML spec is essentially SVG.
You can split hairs if you want about who wrote the spec, but it is
basically the same syntax with different case....

Ron @ Mobiform

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Rick Bullotta"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I were them, however, I would be greatly concerned about
intellectual
> property issues when releasing a product that, by
definition, "clones" the
> XAML API's.  Hopefully they have a patent/IP licensing deal in
place with
> Microsoft.  Otherwise, they'll be soon dispensed with...

Clone
> Released for XP
>

> Philippe, xaml is a competing technology to SVG... this makes it
relevant
> to svg-developers, no? Especially a first-out-of-the-gate product
like
> theirs...
>
> IMHO, It's a shame we dont have anybody making so much of a splash
with
> SVG...
>
> Philippe Lhoste wrote:
> >
> > svgdeveloper wrote:
> >> MOBIFORM XAML Editor and XAML Clone have been released for
Windows
> >> XP and Longhorn
> >
> > I wonder what this announcement is doing on the SVG mailing
list...

> I do have to agree about the bit regarding unsoliccited spam. But I
> suspect you may have tested their product and given away an email
address
> at some time. I got a similar email at my email address on my
client's
> domain. And I used this email address to evaluate a previous
Mobiform

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM