Tonny Kohar wrote:

>>Thanks for responding. Actually i have 2 options on my page, one to
>>generate an SVG graphic and one to generate JPG. When I select SVG
>>option, the JPGs get loaded just fine. ITs only when I select the JPG
>>option is when all but the embedded JPGs appear correctly.
>>
>>Do you still think its because of an incorrect path?
>
> I think it is bug in Batik itself. You could fill bug report for the
> batik, so it can be fixed.

   It is most likely _not_ a bug in Batik.  It is far more
likely that Batik doesn't have an appropriate 'base URL' for
the SVG document when it tries to rasterize it.  For example
if you give the transcoder an InputStream it has no way to
know what base URL to associate with it, and hence no way to
know where to find relative resources (like your JPEG images).

   How are you invoking the rasterizer?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM